I really, truthfully, definitely, have no idea.
This has just become a space where I pour out what I have in my head,
It can be gaming, travelling, reading, exercising , the frequent brain farts here, there. The lessons I learnt.
The stories I heard
It is just money spent on a digital, journal notebook. Which isnt so bad, a subscription on WordPress cost as much or maybe more or less, a moleskin notebook every writer rave about.
My goal on writing a blog is because it could be a place where I can-
- share my thoughts,
- upkeep my language skills as I live in my hometown where English is not the main language and it would be a waste of years and years of studying the language,
- a diary of places I travelled, the games I played, the books I read,
- a log on how I tackled health,
- a collection of lessons in life and where it came from,
- memories preserved,
- a legacy for my future generation (look grandpa did this when he was 20!)
- a chronicle on how I lived.